Pictures from a great observing night, and we made the Star News

Morris Jones mojo at whiteoaks.com
Sun Apr 17 10:48:29 PDT 2005

Last night was a very special evening on our favorite Monrovia street
corner, Myrtle and Lime.

With a forecast for nearly perfect sky conditions, Jane and I brought
out our very best telescopes.  The sky delivered, and over 250 folks had
some stunning views of the Moon, Saturn, and Jupiter.

The photo album is available on the OTAstro web site here:
<http://www.otastro.org/2005-04-monrovia/>

Also check the front page of today's Pasadena Star News, below the fold.
  There's an article about the Saturn Observation Campaign, and some
pictures from our sidewalk evening of Friday, April 15, on Colorado
Blvd. in Pasadena.

Best regards,
Mojo
--