Tonight's forecast not good

Morris Jones mojo at whiteoaks.com
Fri Jan 13 08:27:17 PST 2006

Jane and I are planning to set up telescopes in Old Town Pasadena this
evening, but right now the forecast is "mostly cloudy."

We'll take a look this evening, and watch for updates to the forecast
later this afternoon.  As of Friday morning though, I would not plan a
special trip to Old Town Pasadena to see Saturn -- unless of course you
want to enjoy the excellent restaurants and shopping in the area.  :)

If the weather changes, we'll have a full Moon to observe, and perhaps
some looks at Saturn after about 8:30 p.m.

Best regards,
Mojo
--
Morris Jones