Sidewalk astronomy postponed to next weekend

Morris Jones mojo at whiteoaks.com
Sat Apr 21 13:50:08 PDT 2007

Tonight's forecast is a difficult call!  It looks certain that there
will be clouds, even though we'll probably have periods with our targets
  in the clear.

But other events are conspiring to call off tonight's Monrovia sidewalk
astronomy, and try again next weekend.

We'll be hoping for clear skies on Friday the 27th in Pasadena, and
Saturday the 28th in Monrovia, where we'll be joined by a cancer fund
raising event at Library Park.  (They're looking forward to having us. :) )

Hope to see you then ...

Mojo
--
Morris Jones