Sidewalk astronomy this weekend

Morris Jones mojo at whiteoaks.com
Fri Apr 27 14:55:47 PDT 2007

It looks like we'll have a great weekend for the moon and Saturn.

Jane and I will be in Old Town Pasadena tonight from about 7:30 'til 10
p.m., somewhere near Colorado and Delacey depending on parking.

Tomorrow in Monrovia there's a 24-hour cancer fund-raising event at
Library Park, and they're expecting us at our regular corner, at Myrtle
& Lime.  We'll be there about the same time, 7:30 p.m. 'til at least 9:30.

Sunset is close to 7:30, and we should be able to see Saturn by about
8:00.  The nearly full moon should provide a great view.

Cheers,
Mojo
--
Morris Jones