Burminco closing

Jane Houston Jones jane at whiteoaks.com
Wed Dec 31 13:18:09 PST 2008

I just stopped by Burminco (Bugnham Mining Company) on Encinitas in
Monrovia to pay my respects to the staff and family of George Burnham,
who died at 94 last month.  The obituary said the store would remain
open through December 31, but the future was uncertain. The store is
open today but it is definitely closing sometime soon.

The store  may or may not reopen at a different location.  So this note
is for all you rock and mineral lovers, collectors, teachers who may
have purchased classroom materials at Burminco, or made up gifts or rock
collections. You might want to visit today or soon!

For information, call (626) 358-4478 or visit www.burminco.com

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/ci_11196943

Jane

Jane Houston Jones