Sidewalk Astronomy tonight!

Jane Houston Jones jane at whiteoaks.com
Sat Feb 13 09:05:25 PST 2016

We've been weathered out and also many of us have been unavailable more
than usual lately.

But tonight should be a great night for Sidewalk Astronomy. Several of
our gang will be out in Monrovia at the Library Park corner of Myrtle
and Lime Streets tonight from about 6:30 until about 9.  I say about,
because Mojo and I won't be there, and I haven't hear the start time
from the group.

Have a good tone, look up, and I'll see you next month, hopefully. I'm
almost recovered from hip replacement surgery, but haven't handled the
telescopes yet.

Jane

Oh, the morning planet lineup is still gorgeous.  Look southeast to
southwest - the lineup spans the sky just before dawn.  Here's my video
all about it!  https://youtu.be/EOo_qBNWpbc

--
Jane Houston Jones
@jhjones