Sidewalk Astronomy tonight! (Saturday Oct 5)

Jane Houston Jones jane at whiteoaks.com
Sat Oct 5 05:06:57 PDT 2019

Our intrepid sidewalk astronomers have been holding down the astro-fort,
conducting several events this week! Tonight will be no different.  The
weather seems to be looking good ( I am writing this from Barcelona,
where it is a little cloudy). Stop by if you you are in the neighborhood
of Myrtle and Lime streets tonight after sunset. The 40% waxing crescent
moon will be a pretty sight, along with Jupiter and Saturn in the
southwest sky.

Have a look at NASA's What's Up video for October -- It features
International Observe the moon night -- which is tonight!
https://youtu.be/TnbAVSmpmyM

If there is any change in weather or astronomer availability, our local
contingent will send a note out.  Jane and Mojo

--
Jane Houston Jones, retired JPLer
Twitter: @jhjones @otastro